I can't quiet believe we've hit June already! And with that father's day and the end of term for the summer holidays is fast approaching!
Our week has been super busy, half term in town has been a little manic with all the glorious weather and the workshop is over flowing with stock for next weekends fair in Bovey.
If like me your struggling to find something for fathers day ( which is on June 17th) we have a few ideas for you in the shop and here online.
1. Fathers day cards- we have a huge selection of fathers day cards to choose from this year. Below are a few, available in the shop and online.
2. Bread oil- beards are pretty trendy now, actually I think I've only ever seen my dad without a beard once... We have a beard oil for keeping those beards in check!
3. Farmers foot cream- who am I kidding?! this is not just for dad's! it's pretty good for getting your feet summer and flip flop ready too.
4. For those dad's who have everything... Get them a brick vase! they come in lots of cool colours. They're good for keeping kitchen utensils or even tv/ gadget remotes in!
5. Nom Nom chocolate... peanut butter is a must!
Right then... best get back to packing pots!