Mac 'n' Cheese Recipe•
Posted on January 23 2024
With January dragging on... I thought I'd share with you my go to comfort food recipe! Who said you can't have great gluten free pasta?
This recipe is quick, easy and super comfort food! Pair it with our dishes and it's the perfect combo to beat those January blues!
Gluten Free Macaroni Pasta 350g
Double Cream 300ml
Cheddar Cheese 200g
1 x Shallot grated
Hendersons relish (or Worcestershire sauce) splash
Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
(I sometimes add some chopped fried bacon into the sauce too)
1. Pop the macaroni into salted boiling water and cook until aldente.
2. In a pan gently heat all the cream, add the finely chopped or grated shallot to the cream and simmer.
3. Add 1tsp of mustard to the cream and mix.
4. "Fold in the cheese Daviiiiidddd" (that's a Shitts creak reference... apologies!) Mix the cheese into the cream, stir over a low heat until melted.
5. Add a dash of Henderson sauce and a pinch of pepper to the sauce.
6. Drain the pasta, add the sauce into the pasta pan and stir. Add the pasta mix to a large dish, top with grated cheese and gluten free bread crumbs.
7. Bake in the over for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Lets us know if you try our recipe.
Mac 'n' Cheese Recipe
With January dragging on... I thought I'd share with you my go to comfort food recipe! Who said you can't have great gluten free pasta? This recip...Read More
Mev's Mulled Wine R...
Get cosy this winter with homemade mulled wine.Read More
Glosters Christmas ...
With not long to go until the big day you might be in a bit of a panic with what to gift this Christmas! We've popped together a little gift guide...Read More